Now you can access your Heritage Bank of Schaumburg accounts anytime, anywhere using your AndroidTM or iPhone® smartphone. Enroll now by downloading the app from the App Store or Google Play!
3rd party data and messaging rates may apply.
With HBS Mobile you are able to:
- View Balances. Instantly review your transaction history and check your balances.
- Transfer Funds. Transfer funds between accounts anytime, anywhere, right from your mobile device.
- Pay Bills. If you are already enrolled in bill pay, you can utilize this feature by using our mobile app or mobile web browser (1)
- Make Deposits. You can now make deposits up to a specified limit with your smartphone using our mobile app. (2)
- Have Secure Access. Our mobile banking service utilizes best practices from online banking, such as HTTPS, 128-bit SSL encryption, password access and application time-out when your mobile device is not in use. Only the mobile devices that you personally enroll in the service can access your accounts. In addition, no account data is ever stored in your mobile device.
Don't have a supported smartphone or prefer to use a tablet? Simply type m.hbschaumburg.com in your mobile web browser to access HBS Mobile web.
(1) Payees must first be set up in HBS Online Banking
(2) Mobile Check Deposit is available with the HBS Mobile app only. The following limitations apply:
Daily Deposit cut-off time is 4:00 pm CST
All deposits made after 4:00 pm CST will be considered deposited on the following business day
Single check limit is $1,000.00
Daily limit for deposited items is $2,500.00
Daily limit for number of items deposited is 5
Based on specific criteria, some deposits will be auto-approved and the customer will receive both an email that the deposit has been received and that the deposit has been approved shortly after the customer has made the deposit. For items requiring a manual review, only the email stating that the deposit has been received will be sent to the customer and once a review process has been completed (by 5:00 pm CST) an email will be sent indicating approval.
Text banking gives you access to your accounts via SMS text messages on your phone. It's a fast, easy way to look up your account balances or transaction history by simply sending a text command. To enroll in text message banking, login to your Online Banking account and Click on Manage Mobile Banking Settings. Enroll your device and select the Text Banking Option. It's that easy!
If you are not already enrolled in online banking, you can get started here.