Coronavirus COVID-19 Readiness Update
The health and well-being of our customers, employees, and colleagues are our top priority. Our management team is committed to being responsive to the needs of our community as the situation continues to evolve. We are proactively engaging in precautionary measures to minimize exposure and focusing on how we can best serve our customers.
UPDATE 6/15/20: WE WILL WELCOME CUSTOMERS BACK INTO OUR LOBBY FOR CERTAIN SERVICES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 847-524-4000 during normal business hours and we will schedule an appointment for you. Every effort will be made to prepare necessary documentation in advance to expedite your transaction. We will limit the number of customers allowed in the lobby at any one time so calling ahead allows us to schedule you accordingly,
When you arrive for your appointment, please follow these procedures:
- Be sure to wear a face covering or mask
- Lower your mask to enable us to identify you
- Please review the "self-check health questionnaire" posted at the entrance. If you answer Yes to any question, DO NOT enter the bank and reschedule your appointment
- We are operating with a heightened awareness of CDC best practices for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces. Hand sanitizers are available to our customers, and employees are cleaning their workstations throughout the day with disinfectant wipes.
- Employees are enacting social distancing measures and limiting contact/handshakes when greeting customers.
- Mandatory face coverings
- Plexiglass shield at teller windows and desks
- Foot markers facilitating 6-foot distancing and directing traffic flow
- We have designed contingency plans to prevent service disruptions including remote access capabilities and continuity plans for critical operations.
What You Can Do
- We strongly encourage you to use our online and mobile banking options for self-service and 24/7 account access. It's usually easier and faster to manage your account online, especially if call wait times are longer than usual.
- Enroll in online services if you haven't already. Learn about how you can enroll in online banking or call 847-524-4000 for more information.
- Deposit checks remotely with our mobile banking app. If you haven't already downloaded the Heritage Bank of Schaumburg app, do so today! Go to our Mobile Banking page for additional information.
- Be extra vigilant about online security, as coronavirus-themed scams and phishing attempts have been reported. Remain aware of scammer emails and phone calls that are designed to offer healthcare or financial assistance in the coming weeks. Remember that Heritage Bank of Schaumburg will never contact you to ask for your social security number or account numbers. Be sure to contact us immediately if you believe your account information has been compromised.
We will continue to monitor this ever evolving situation and keep you updated on any changes to our business hours or services. As always, thank you for choosing Heritage Bank of Schaumburg for your banking needs.