Internet Banking Agreement
Heritage Bank of Schaumburg hereby discloses the following terms and conditions for Userís use of the bankís PC (personal computer)/Internet Banking services. Heritage Bank of Schaumburg reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, effective upon publication. Userís use of the PC services constitutes agreement to these terms and conditions and any modifications thereof.
User agrees that the following uses of the PC services are strictly prohibited. User agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Heritage Bank of Schaumburg from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, judgments and expenses (including court costs and reasonable fees of attorneys, accountants and expert witnesses) at Userís sole expense, arising from Userís failure to abide by these restrictions on use of the PC services.
A. Unauthorized communication of any charge or credit-card information belonging to any other person or entity
B. Unauthorized communication of any information concerning any password or other on-line access number, code, or identification or any other proprietary information belonging to any other person or entity
C. Use of the PC services to copy or to distribute or transmit copies of copyrighted materials belonging to any other person or entity is permitted only to the extent that the owner has provided express permission to the User permitting such activity. Copying or distribution or transmitting copyrighted materials other than with permission as specified above is expressly prohibited.
D. Communicating any obscene or defamatory information including but not limited to on bulletin boards or in conjunction with E-mail; or
E. Use of the PC services in violation of any telecommunication, postal, or other local laws or regulations of the Userís country of origin or of the United States or in furtherance or in the commission of any crime or other unlawful or improper purpose.
A. HERITAGE BANK OF SCHAUMBURG AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE PC SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NEITHER HERITAGE BANK OF SCHAUMBURG NOR ITS SUPPLIERS NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DELIVERY OF THE PC SERVICES ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITIES WITH RESPECT TO USERíS USE THEREOF. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY HERITAGE BANK OF SCHAUMBURG OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY, AND USER MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES HERITAGE BANK OF SCHAUMBURGíS SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY TO USER WITH RESPECT TO USERíS USE OF THE PC SERVICES.
B. Any cause of action concerning the PC services under this Agreement must be commenced within one year after such cause of action has occurred.
User further agrees:
A. Transmission of confidential business and sensitive personal information is at Customerís sole risk.
B. Heritage Bank of Schaumburg reserves the right to monitor and review transmissions on-line and in storage, and to remove or reject any material which Heritage Bank of Schaumburg at its sole discretion, believes may be unlawful or objectionable, without prior notice to User.
C. User may be responsible for a $30.00 ACH returned item charge when using bill payment services if sufficient funds are not available to pay specified bills.
D. User agrees to notify Heritage Bank of Schaumburg or its authorized agent no later than 60 days after User receives the FIRST statement on which User believes a problem or error occurred. User further acknowledges receipt of Heritage Bank of Schaumburgís Electronic Transactions Disclosure Statement and Error Resolution brochure and understands problems and/or errors will be resolved accordingly.
By accepting these terms and conditions, User agrees to:
- Authorize Heritage Bank of Schaumburg to internet enable the deposit accounts indicated by the Userís self enrollment in Internet Banking;
- Understand that internet enabled accounts are subject to the same provisions and regulations as regular deposit accounts as described in the bankís ďUnderstanding Your Deposit AccountĒ disclosure;
- Understand that transfers to/from internet enabled accounts will occur only on ďBusiness DaysĒ as defined in the ďUnderstanding Your Deposit AccountĒ disclosure.
- Understand that Heritage Bank of Schaumburg or its authorized agent will not be responsible for any loss or penalty that I may incur due to lack of sufficient funds or other conditions that may prevent the withdrawal of funds from my account.
- Understand that Heritage Bank of Schaumburg may terminate use of the Service, in whole or in part, for any reason, at any time, without prior notice. Access to Internet Banking may be terminated, for example, if User's primary account is closed, if access to any of User's accounts is restricted for any reason, or if 180 or more days elapse between User's signons to Internet Banking.
Heritage Bank of Schaumburg hereby discloses the following terms and conditions for Userís use of bill payment services via the Internet. Heritage Bank of Schaumburg reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, effective upon publication. Userís use of bill payment services constitutes agreement to these terms and conditions and any modifications thereof.
- User hereby authorizes Heritage Bank of Schaumburg or its authorized agent to make payments to creditors for User, as User may authorize by personal computer from time to time, and also authorizes Heritage Bank of Schaumburg to post such payments to Userís account.
- User understands that Heritage Bank of Schaumburg or its authorized agent will use reasonable efforts to ensure payments reach creditors on time, but cannot guarantee the time a payment will be posted by a creditor. Heritage Bank of Schaumburg or its authorized agent will use reasonable effort in ensuring creditors reverse any service fee or late charge that is related to payment process error. User also understands that Heritage Bank of Schaumburg or its authorized agent will not be responsible for any loss or penalty that User may incur due to lack of sufficient funds or other conditions that may prevent the withdrawal of funds from Userís account.
- User agrees to accurately follow product use instructions provided in the on-line tutorial.
- User agrees to schedule bill payments (payment transaction date) at least five business days before the due date, not including any grace period.
- User agrees to provide correct payee name, address, account information and payment amount.
- User agrees to maintain sufficient funds in funding account on the transaction date requested.
- User agrees to notify Heritage Bank of Schaumburg or its authorized agent no later than 60 days after User receives the first statement on which User believes a problem or error occurred.
- User acknowledges that Heritage Bank of Schaumburg or its authorized agent may require up to 45 days to investigate a complaint or question. Heritage Bank of Schaumburg or its authorized agent will use all reasonable efforts to resolve an issue within 3 business days. If an issue is reported orally, the User may be required to send the complaint or question in writing within 10 business days. If Heritage Bank of Schaumburg or its authorized agent needs more time, they will credit the Userís account within 10 business days for the amount the User believes is in error. If we ask the User to put the complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit the account. If we determine there was no error, we will send a written explanation within 3 business days after the investigation is finished.
- User acknowledges that if a payment is not scheduled or processed through a payment account via the Bill Pay Service for 180 or more days, Heritage Bank of Schaumburg may terminate the Bill Pay Service. If a current payment account is closed, user agrees to designate a new deposit account that will be the payment account or Heritage Bank of Schaumburg may terminate the Bill Pay Service. If the Bill Pay Service is terminated, the online bill payment information will be lost, however termination of the Bill Pay Service will not automatically close the User's eligible accounts.
- This service may not be used to transmit alimony, child support or other court-directed payments or tax payments.