Coronavirus COVID-19 Readiness Update
The health and well-being of our customers, employees, and colleagues are our top priority. Our management team is committed to being responsive to the needs of our community as the situation continues to evolve. We are proactively engaging in precautionary measures to minimize exposure and focusing on how we can best serve our customers.
As such, we have made the decision to suspend lobby access at the branch starting Friday, March 20. Our drive up services will remain open Monday thru Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM and Saturday 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM. We can also assist customers in the lobby by appointment only. For an appoinment, please call 847-524-4000 during business hours. This is a temporary change so we can minimize the risk to both customers and employees.
- We are operating with a hightened awareness of CDC best practices for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces. Hand sanitizers are available to our customers, and employees are cleaning their workstations throughout the day with disinfectant wipes.
- Employees are enacting social distancing measures and limiting contact/handshakes when greeting customers.
- We have designed contingency plans to prevent service disruptions including remote access capabilities and continuity plans for critical operations.
What You Can Do
- We strongly encourage you to use our online and mobile banking options for self-service and 24/7 account access. It's usually easier and faster to manage your account online, especially if call wait times are longer than usual.
- Enroll in online services if you haven't already. Click Here to learn about how you can enroll in online banking or call 847-524-4000 for more information.
- Deposit checks remotely with our mobile banking app. If you haven't already downloaded the Heritage Bank of Schaumburg app, do so today! Go to our Mobile Banking page for addtional information.
- Be extra vigilant about online security, as coronavirus-themed scams and phishing attempts have been reported. Remain aware of scammer emails and phone calls that are designed to offer healthcare or financial assistance in the coming weeks. Remember that Heritage Bank of Schaumburg will never contact you to ask for your social security number or account numbers. Be sure to contact us immediately if you believe your account information has been compromised.
We will continue to monitor this ever evolving situation and keep you updated on any changes to our business hours or services. As always, thank you for choosing Heritage Bank of Schaumburg for your banking needs.